As I promised last week, today I publish the lesson plan I used for my emotional CELTA demo lesson. It follows the pattern for teaching vocabulary I introduced in the last post:
1) match & test yourself -> 2) analyze & learn -> 3) memorize & recall -> 4) use & be happy 🙂
- Lesson plan: click here
- Anticipated problems & solutions: click here
- Handouts: 1 (matching sheet), 2 (practice), and 3 (cards)
- Vocabulary analysis: click here
- The story for the ‘Teach’ stage: click here
Feel free to use/adapt it for your lessons!